My aim is to help you spend more time in the water so you can bring home more fish!
- This program consists of 2 x 45 min strength workouts & 20 min of stretching/mobility exercises each week.
- Cardio workouts included
- It has been specifically designed to prepare your body to meet the demands of spearfishing.
- You don’t need to be spending hours at a time training!
- All exercises can be done at home or gym with minimal equipment (equipment list below).
The program’s flexible and can be adjusted according to:
- How much training experience you have
- Other training you may be doing
The Program Will Help You:
- Dive longer
- Improve your breath hold
- Feel stronger
- Move better
- Increase your fitness
- Prevent injuries
- Recover better
- Add some muscle / tone up
- Stay dive fit
What You Get:
An 8-Week Video Training Program consisting of:
- 8 weeks access to the program
- 21 spearfishing-specific strength exercises
- Stretches and mobility exercises
- Cardio workouts
- Flexible workouts you can adjust to your needs
- Ongoing support via the Facebook group
How To Use The Program
Base Phase (week 1-4)
This forms the base for all the following phases:
- We work on strengthening the small stabiliser muscles and aligning posture before going too heavy or doing any advanced exercises. This often overlooked phase is probably the most important because it forms the base for the rest of the program. If you go heavy or do advanced exercises without building a proper base first you may get some short term gains but you’ll also be more likely to get injured!
Strength Phase (week 5-8)
Emphasis on building:
- Full body strength including leg endurance
- Some muscle
- Develop important reflexes by using equipment such as the boso and swiss ball
- An active life can be hard on your body and can beat up your joints, strain muscles and eventually break your body. This is why doing the right type of stretches and mobility exercises are so important for performance and longevity.
Doing the right type of stretches and mobility exercises will help you:
- Move better
- Correct posture
- Stabilise joints
- Activate muscles
- Avoid injury
These stretches and mobility exercises should be used before every workout to get you moving better and decrease your chance of injury. They should also be used whenever you feel sore or tight to help you recover better.
- Dumbells or a set of adjustable dumbells or kettlebells
- Swiss ball 55cm or 65cm depending on your height
- Bench or chair
Weights are approximate and will vary
depending on your strength & ability.
Good To Have
- Small Band for squats and hip extensions
- Medicine ball – 5kg or heavier
- Workout mat
- Foam roller 90cm
What Our Clients Are Saying…
Phil Childs - Retired