You’ll have access to the online program for 12 weeks. If you want to keep the program you can print it out so you have it for life.
Click on the “Schedule” icon in the training app to schedule your workouts. Once your workouts are scheduled you can mark them off as being completed. Then go to Dashboard and it’ll show you how many workouts you’ve completed under “Overall Completion”.
- I highly recommend that you get a clearance from a doctor if you have any health concerns or underlying health conditions before commencing the program.
- If you have an injury or even a past injury that may affect your training you should also see a health specialist such as a chiropractor, physiotherapist etc before commencing the program.
Ideally you would have some weights training experience but it’s not essential. The main thing is that you
- Do the exercises with good form
- Don’t skip any parts of the programs
- Don’t go too heavy
- Avoid any exercises that don’t feel right or cause pain
- Always use your first set as a warm up and then increase the weight gradually as needed
The program is not recommended for children.
Yes, you can do the whole program more than once. After completing the program you can also take the exercises or parts of the program that you feel you got the most benefit from and focus on those. Just keep in mind that you’re only as strong as your weakest link and often it’s the exercises that we don’t like or aren’t that good at that we need to do more of.
Each training session shouldn’t take more than 60 minutes if you stick to the rest times that are specified. This includes doing the Stretches and Mobility Exercises first.
Any cardio training should be done either:
- After Program A or Program B
- On the days when you’re not doing the program
- In the morning and program in the afternoon/ evening or vice versa
Most people will need to do the Stretch and Mobility Exercises but if you’re hypermobile (very flexible) then you may not need to do all the stretches and mobility exercises if any.
If you don’t feel a stretch or mobility exercise at all that means you probably don’t need to do it.
Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions and I’ll get back to you asap.