Hello!I’m Jared Rosenberg
My goal is to help you get the most out of your life.
There’s a lot of information overload and confusion in the field of health and fitness. I understand how overwhelming it can get, I’ve been studying it for years!
Have you ever asked yourself
- “How should I be training to reach my fitness goals?”
- “Which exercises are best for me?”
- “What if I have an injury? Can I still train?”
It is my job to give you the answers you need. Let me work with you to make it simple.
I’m passionate about exercise, surfing, stretching, healthy living, the ocean and being out in nature. I believe that good health is the most important thing in life and doing the right type of exercise is a big part of this.
I draw on nearly 20 years of experience training people and my extensive study with the CHEK Institute to design Exercise Programs that’ll get you strong, moving well and looking great so you can get the most out of life.
To develop programs I draw on a vast knowledge base that I’ve built over the years. Some of the training and education I’ve undertaken includes
- Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness (Australian Institute of Fitness)
- Certified Rehab Masterclass Trainer
- Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- Advanced Program Design (CHEK Institute)
- Exercise Coach (CHEK Institute)
- Scientific Shoulder Training (CHEK Institute)
- Golf Conditioning (CHEK Institute)
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Coach (ASCA, Level 1)
- Integrated Movement Science Level 2: Neuro-Development Movement Analysis (CHEK Institute)
- FMA 1 Strength Coach
This isn’t just my job, this is my passion. I’m a nature guy. Surfing and freedive spearfishing are my true love but I also enjoy kayaking, cycling, hiking and pretty much anything that gets me outdoors. So you’ll find me on the earth or in the ocean any chance I get.
I know that by training right I keep my body strong and moving well, and I achieve optimal health and wellness. Which means I can keep doing the things I love for the rest of my life. I want the same for you!
What Our Clients Are Saying…
Phil Childs - Retired
From the Journal
All the latest news and updates