My goal is to help you get the most out of your life.
There’s a lot of information overload and confusion in the field of health and fitness. I understand how overwhelming it can get, I’ve been studying it for years!
Have you ever asked yourself
- “How should I be training to reach my fitness goals?”
- “Which exercises are best for me?”
- “What if I have an injury? Can I still train?”
I consider it my job to simplify it for you. I want to work with you to give you the answers you need.
Training with me will help you reach your physical potential while also giving you a better understanding of your own body. This knowledge is priceless and empowering.
Through a holistic approach I identify any flexibility and strength imbalances you may have and how these impact the way you move. One of my guiding beliefs is that you’re only as strong as your weakest link. So in developing a program unique to you we address any weaknesses your body has and we focus your training to overcome these. Through training with me you will build a strong, efficient body.
To perform your assessment and develop your program I draw on a vast knowledge base that I’ve built over the years. Some of the training and education I’ve undertaken includes
- Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness (Australian Institute of Fitness)
- Certified Rehab Masterclass Trainer
- Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- Exercise Coach (CHEK Institute)
- Scientific Shoulder Training (CHEK Institute)
- Golf Conditioning (CHEK Institute)
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Coach (ASCA, Level 1)
- Integrated Movement Science Level 2: Neuro-Development Movement Analysis (CHEK Institute)
- FMA 1 Strength Coach
This isn’t just my job, this is my passion. I’m a nature guy. Surfing and freedive spearfishing are my true love but I also enjoy kayaking, cycling, hiking and pretty much anything that gets me outdoors. So you’ll find me on the earth or in the ocean any chance I get. I know that by training right I keep my body strong and moving well, and I achieve optimal health and wellness. Which means I can keep doing the things I love for the rest of my life. I want the same for you!